How information may be gathered:
- As with other websites, log files may be stored on the web server, saving details such as the IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with website.
- Where registration or booking details are required, your email, username and other information may be stored on the server.
How information may be used:
- Information may be used to enhance visitor experience when using the website to display tailored content.
- Contact information, such as e-mail addresses, will not be shared with 3rd parties.
- An email may be sent to inform visitors of news of services or offers, if requested.
- If you have subscribed to our e-newsletter or similar, you can unsubscribe by following instructions which will be included in those emails.
- You can contact us to see what information we have or request us to remove information about you.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from accessing certain features of the website.
- Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website.
- Your personal information will not be shared unless the law requires it or your permission is given. We provide a secure environment and reliable system but you should be aware that there may be inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet. For those who do not wish to use or transmit information via the Internet, we are happy to provide and receive information by alternative means, including telephone and mail.
- Payments for online bookings will be made via a secure payment gateway. Alternatively, bookings can be made directly with us via telephone or email and payments made through alternative methods.