This building once served as the meeting place of the local Council, as well as the school house. Today this cottage can accommodate up to 5 people and is well suited to 2 couples or a family, with two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms.
- 1 bedroom x 1 Queen bed
- 1 bedroom x 1 Queen bed and 1 Single bed
- 1 ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower
- 1 ensuite bathroom with both walk-in shower and bath
- Kitchen with induction stove top, electric oven and fridge/freezer etc.
- Sitting room with wood fire
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen television with DVD player
- Verandah with BBQ and outdoor dining
- Full breakfast provisions
- All linen and bath towels
- Free WiFi internet
This station is absolutely stunning. Picturesque and historical. The guest rooms are well designed with all amenities. We ordered dinner which was brought to our room, it was spectacular. The family is so nice and very helpful when we asked where to visit in Clare. Well worth the visit. We will be back.