This cottage once accommodated the farm manager and their family. Today this 3 bedroom cottage building is perfect for a group of friends or larger family, accommodating up to 7 people. The garden outside is perfect for BBQs and relaxing in the sun.
- 2 bedrooms x 1 Queen bed
- 1 bedroom x 1 Queen bed and 1 Single bed
- 1 ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower
- 1 bathroom with both walk-in shower and bath
- Kitchen with induction stove top, electric oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer etc.
- Large Sitting/Dining room with wood fire
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen television with DVD player
- Verandah with BBQ and outdoor dining
- Full breakfast provisions
- All linen and bath towels
The only downfall of our stay was that it wasn’t longer! Amazing heritage accommodation with every comfort provided - from a warming wood fire, heat in every bedroom & electric blankets on all beds, to full kitchen and BBQ provisions. The breakfast was substantial and the quaint Station Store provides a ripper coffee & local Clare Valley treats. Feeding the animals was a real treat as was spending some time with the owners - providing some of the friendliest country hospitality you could hope to expect. Our family of 7 had a wonderful stay and really can’t promote this exceptional property enough.