The Lodge was once the gatekeeper’s cottage, located near the original carriageway where today the closest neighbours are sheep and deer! Perfect for a small family or group of friends wanting to escape to the peace and quiet of the country, this two bedroom cottage can accommodate up to four people.
- 1 bedroom x 1 Queen bed
- 1 bedroom x 2 Single beds
- Kitchen with electric oven/stove, microwave and fridge/freezer etc.
- Sitting room with wood fire
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen television with DVD player
- Patio with BBQ and outdoor dining
- Full breakfast provisions
- All linen and bath towels
Our family of 4 has just returned from a 3 night stay in ‘the Lodge’. We had an absolutely wonderful family holiday and loved every moment. The location on the property was great.. the only neighbours were the resident deer and kangaroos that visited us regularly... Kids paradise! They didn’t want to leave!