This building once accommodated the single station hands and the cook to look after them. Today this 4 bedroom cottage with large kitchen and sitting room is well suited to larger groups of up to 10 people. The garden outside has views across to the historic wool shed and is perfect for lawn games and BBQs.
- 2 bedrooms x 1 Queen bed in each
- 2 bedrooms x 1 Queen bed and 1 Single bed in each
- Large kitchen with induction stove top, electric oven and fridge/freezer etc.
- 1 bathroom with walk-in rain shower and bath
- 1 bathroom with walk-in shower
- Additional toilet
- Spacious sitting room with wood fire
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen television with DVD player
- Verandah with BBQ and outdoor dining
- Full breakfast provisions
- All linen and bath towels
Bungaree Station is a beautiful, peaceful country location. Friendly, accommodating hosts. A winter weekend away with a group of 9 friends, we stayed in the Men's Kitchen and the Groom's Quarters for 2 nights. Spacious, clean, well equipped and comfortable accommodation with a lot of history and character. Nice continental breakfast supplied (eggs and bacon were delicious). Amazing old sandstone buildings, lovely friendly horses, sheep, deer, etc. Hoping to return!