This cottage once accommodated the iconic travelling swagman, who travelled the country doing manual tasks in exchange for a meal and bed for the night. This cottage has been newly restored into accommodation ideal for a couple, containing a king bedroom suite, with kitchenette and ensuite bathroom. The verandah has picturesque views across to the woolshed, perfect for enjoying a bottle of Clare Valley wine on warm evenings.
- 1 bedroom x 1 King bed
- Kitchenette with induction stove top, microwave and fridge/freezer etc.
- Bathroom with walk-in rain shower
- Flat screen television
- Air conditioning
- Wood fire with wood and kindling
- Verandah with outdoor dining
- Full breakfast provisions
- All linen and bath towels
Stunning from all aspects, whether lying in bed admiring the shingle ceiling, gazing into the wood fire or enjoying the view across to the historic woolshed.